Cooking for your family can be fun. Children between the ages of 5 to 15 are really wonderful cooking companions and having them learn the most important tools to healthy living is really a plus. Conversing while you add ingredients just might influence what they feed themselves for years to come.
My sons were exposed to everything in the kitchen growing up. I only used organics and was striving for a healthier approach to living even 20 years ago as a newly-wed. Having in-laws assist in my children’s rearing gave them many influences and now I must say they are really interesting, adventurous, healthy, good, hardy eaters.
We still try to eat together, when they are around, and we keep meals a prominent topic in our many conversations.
We absolutely LOVE sausages, brats and mixing things up.
Our choice this review is Johnsonville Naturals. We are not new to these wonderful products but the new line of naturals boasts clean, simple labeling that doesn’t contain artificial ingredients, flavors, colors or preservatives. No MSG or fillers, and as always, Johnsonville’s pledge of premium cuts, flavorful spices and the great tastes we all love.
Healthy Pancakes and Sausage
- whisk together 1 cup of flour
- 2/3 cup coconut milk
- one egg
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- handful semi sweet chocolate chips
- handful of frozen blueberries
- Johnsonville Naturals Breakfast Sausage
Breakfast Sausage Salad
- brown 1 package Johnson Natural Breakfast Sausage
- Prepare spinach and romaine lettuce in a large bowel
- Add parmesan cheese chips
- Add bacon cheddar cheese
- Add carrots to taste
- Once sausage is brown, lay for a few minutes on a paper towel
- After a few minutes to cool down, lay the sausage on top of your salad and add your favorite dressing lightly.
This is a sponsored post. The Chicago Moms was additionally provided coupons to purchase Johnsonville Products. My opinions and images are my own.
Category: Healthy Living